INSTANT DOSA MIX
Dosa is indigenous traditional breakfast food in mostly southern Indian cuisine, which is a pancake made from rice semolina and ground pulses and typically served with a spiced vegetable filling or chutney.
We have made an attempt to prepare instant sorghum dosa mix sorghum flour, black gram dhal (2:1), salt; citric acid, and sodium bicarbonate were used as main ingredients and mixed uniformly in a blender.
The formulated mix was packed in an MPET packing material.
Advantages and Uniqueness of technology/Product
- Instantly sorghum dosa can be prepared with added flavor and taste.
- It is Gluten Free and safe for Celiac Patients.
- Rich source of phenolic compounds and causes satiety resulting in slower digestibility.
- Reduces oxidative stress (Antioxidant)
- Low-calorie diet (through Dietary digestion.
- The shelf life of the dosa mix is 6 months.
- The instant dosa mix has a high amount of fiber and protein when compared to traditional dosa.
Nutritional Composition of Instant Dosa Mix (per 100 g.)
|Nutrients (100 g)||Value|
|Folic acid (µg)||45.7|