MILLET INSTANT LADDU MIX
Laddu Indian sweet made from a mixture of flour/semolina, powdered low-calorie sugar, and shortening, which is shaped into a ball.
Millet laddu mix is developed from roasted sorghum fine Rawa, finger millet flour, pearl millet flour; adding to it powdered low-calorie sugar, dry fruits, and cardamom are added.
The mix has to be mixed with ghee or milk to make round balls before serving. The formulated mix was packed in an MPET packing material.
Advantages and Uniqueness of technology/Product
- Instantly laddus can be prepared with added flavor and taste.
- It is Gluten Free and safe for Celiac Patients.
- Rich source of phenolic compounds and causes satiety resulting in slower digestibility.
- Reduces oxidative stress (Antioxidant)
- Contains low-calorie sugar and promotes healthy digestion by the presence of dietary fiber.
- It fights against Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Shelf life resulted in three months when stored at ambient temperature