- Barnyard millet rice – 100 g
- Onion, carrot, potato – 1 each
- Beans, green chili – 3
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cashew nuts -10 g
- Clove- cardamom-cinnamon – 4 in each.ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp, curry leaves- 2
- Salt & water
- Soack millet for 30 min.
- Sauté all the spices in pressure cooker with
- little oil & ginger garlic paste.
- Add chopped veggies & cooked for 5 min. add soacked millet rice to above vegetable mixture & stir it for 3 minutes.
- Add 4 cup of water & cook for 5 – 6 whistles. Garnish with coriander & serve with raitha.
- Barnyard millet flour – 50g
- sugar – 60g
- carrots – 100g
- almonds – 10g
- cardamom powder – 1g
- coconut powder – 50g & water.
- Sauté the carrots on pan until raw flavor goes off.
- Add sugar & cook until it melts.
- Add barnyard flour + coconut powder & cardamom
- Powder Mix well. Then make lemon sized balls.Coat or roll to make small balls.roll these truffles into desiccated coconut powder. Serve a healthy snack.