- Little millet – 1 cup
- Tomato – 1 each
- Curry leaves & bay leaf.
Mint chutney :
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves
- Green chili
- Garlic pods
- Oil & salt.
- Cook little millet in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle with salt.
- Prepare mint chutney with minimum water.
- chop all the vegetables.
- In hot pan take 1 tsp of oil.add whole spices & fry for 1 min.
- Add chopped onion & fry. Add chopped carrots & stir well, add mint chutney. Add salt to taste.
- Add the cooked little millet rice & mix.millet rice has to cool otherwise it will become mushy. Serve hot with raitha
- Little millet – 50g
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Tea powder – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 ½ tsp
- Cardamom – 2 pods
- Clove – 1 ½ tsp
- Dry genger powder
- Soak little milet for 2 hrs.& wash it properly.
- Grind the grains by water & filter for 50 ml of little millet milk.
- Boil all the spices with the tea powder & 1 cup of water for 10 min.
- Add sugar & little millet milk to above spice water.
- Filter & serve it hot.