- Proso millet flour – 100g
- Maida – 100g
- Corn flour – 165g
- Vinegar – 5ml
- Soya souce – 5 g
- Red chili souce – 5 g
- Tomato souce – 5 g
- Red chili powder – 5 g
- Cabbage – 250g
- 1 onion, green chili
- Capsicum, carrot – 1
- French beans – 6
- Ginger garlic paste – 2g
- Chopped garlic, – 20 g
- Coriander, salt & red food color.
- Grate all the vegetables in a vessel, also add little salt & boil in water for 15 – 20 min.
- Squeeze water after 10 min. of boiling & transfer into a bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste + salt + chili powder + soya sauce + vinegar + food color + Maida + corn flour + proso millet flour.
- Mix well.make it into balls & deep fry on low flame.
- Heat oil, add chopped carrot, cabbage, onion, garlic & add chilli, tomato & soya souses to this mix.
- Add 1 tsp of corn flour in ½ cup water with above vegetable mix.
- Add proso millet Manchurian balls to this, mix well & serve hot.
- Proso millet rawa – 100g
- Wheat floir/maida – 100 g
- Vegetable fat/ghee – 20g
- Sugar powder – 80g
- Milk – 150 ml
- Salt – 2g
- Water & oil.
- Boil water + sugar & ghee together till sugar dissolves.
- Add proso millet rawa, maida 7 milk.
- Knead into a soft pliable dough.
- Divide dough into 4 parts.roll into chapattis 1/3” thik.
- Cut with a cookie cutter orknife into small diamond shapes.
- Lift with spatula & loosen.keep aside on a dry cloth for 20 min.
- Deep fry in hot oil over a low flame till it turns light golden brown.